Saturday, October 5, 2013

100th post!

Giant duckie in honor of the 100th blog post milestone!  Why?  Just because I'm silly!
Photo description: an outdoor water scene, probably a harbor with a big city in the background. In the foreground is a giant inflatable yellow duckie, like a rubber duck that one would put in a bathtub.  It is surrounded by orange and yellow round buoys.

I know the last post was a bit of a rant (and freakishly timely with the US government shutdown over the "healthcare" situation int his country), so I want to celebrate this blog's 100 post landmark with something silly....a huge inflatable rubber ducky....just because I love duckies and collect them. (I don't have the photo citation, but if someone finds that, let me know and I'll post it).

Thanks for reading and following!
~Casey

No comments:

Post a Comment