Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Moving to a new blog home?

Wheelie selfie
I'm thinking about moving Adventures of a Part-Time Wheeler to Wordpress, but I want some opinions.  I like the post format better through Blogger, but Wordpress would allow people to subscribe to my posts.  Another perk is that since I've been blogging with Fierce Freethinking Fatties, I already have an account there and the organization would be easier on my pain-addled brain.

What do you all think?  Stay with Blogger or go with Wordpress?

3 comments:

  1. I was partial to Blogger for a long time, but I switched about a year and a half ago. I've been pretty happy so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be getting the same vibe from folks on Facebook about it :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi Casey! I have a quick question! I was wondering if you could please email me when you have a free moment. Thanks! I hope to hear from you soon. :-) xoxo Heather hvsj12 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete